Monday 10 December 2012

Hydraluron Moisture Booster



  
Winter? Dry? Dehydrated Skin? HELLO HYDRALURON.

Continuing with my winter skin care guide (see previous posts) I have to talk about the fab Hydraluron.

Reaction day one: HOLY SCHMOLY. My skin feels AS SOFT AS A BABY'S BUM.

I have been using this for a few months and can't go a day without because the effect is awesome.

Formulated with Hyaluronic acid, able to hold 1000 times its weight in water, results in super increased hydration for your skin right from the get go.

Use pre-moisturiser. Don't use in place of moisturiser - its supposed to 'super-charge' your moisturiser (not replace it). Not much needed, little goes a long way.

Easily absorbs. Skin baby soft. Other products will work better. Make up will look better.

I came across this review which perfectly sums up how great this product is. I asked the reviewer and she kindly let me mention it;

'I will come clean to you, I don't use Hydraluron 2x per day. But it speaks to its efficacy that I can use it 1x per day under a moisturizing SPF and still see results. You allow me to continue to use my retinol products during that time of the year where flakes & spots would otherwise be plentiful. You're not a miracle worker, but you don't claim to be - I appreciate your honesty. Because its the smoother more hydrated skin that I'm after, not a lot of mumbo jumbo'.

Couldn't agree more.

The good: Suitable for all skin types. Does what it says. Skin is NOURISHED, HYDRATED, THANKFUL.

The bad: Nothing.  Some may say the price but for what you get (pretty darn good skin) you can't complain.

No ugly.

Just go buy it.

Your skin will THANK YOU for it.

Indeed Labs. INDEED.

Hydraluron, Boots. (tester in boots available). For more info see their website indeedlabs.com

How I use: I use this before my usual seabuckthorn facial oil, together they just make your skin feel extremely soft


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blogging tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...