Wednesday 5 December 2012

Sibu Beauty Organic Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil



This is an amazing oil I only came across recently on my new found path of facial oils.

Oils are great for particularly dry skin, especially in the winter months.

I notably LOVE this oil as it sinks in surprisingly quick (30-60 seconds) and results in baby soft skin.

The amazing sea buckthorn berry thrives in harsh conditions and high altitude of the himalayas by fortifying itself with protective nutrients including omegas 3, 6, 7 AND 9. 

So, IMAGINE what it could do for your skin. 

It has long been used for skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema, burns and also aids in skin regeneration so good for acne and ageing skin.

Only 2-3 drops are needed for the entire face (can be used on other areas). I think as with most oils best application is to press/massage onto the entire face or specific area.

The quick absorption of this dry oil allows makeup to be applied immediately after (if desired). No issues with makeup sliding off but if you have oily skin I would be cautious with any oil.  Oils are known to really help balance out oily/combination skin so its worth looking into.

Use of product: approx six weeks, half way through the bottle but its on the small side (10ml) so it has lasted longer than I thought.

Without doubt worth the try for dry skin and the cold winter months - and I don't have eczema or rosacea but it does wonders, apparently. 

I do have a bit of redness and it has helped tremendously and my skin has been super soft everyday -  I wouldn't be without it. 

Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn oil is available for $15.95 from Sibu Beauty's website (US and Canada) - However they don't deliver to the UK (or at least when I purchased) so I bought mine off eBay from a REPUTABLE seller for £13.90 including P+P. (Also available on Amazon).


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blogging tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...