Thursday 7 March 2013

Kiehl's: Ultimate Strength Hand Salve


In colder months I always struggle with dry hands and lips. Even when I moisturise/protect, an hour or so later they feel dry again. A month ago I got a sample of the Kiehl's ultimate strength hand salve. The day I used it I was surprised to find my hands were soft for the rest of that day (even through washing). I continued using for a week and was so impressed I went straight to Kiehl's and got this hero.

I think the reviews on the Kiehl's website speaks for itself, 5/5 stars (or little hearts in their case)
Apart from the fact it keeps my hands soft, one thing I do love about this is that it melts right in and you don't have to reapply every hour. How quick it works is just brilliant.

At the time I went to pick this up from Selfridges the tips of my fingers were suffering the most, so dry they felt rough. The assistant said to me she had 4 people come in that day with exactly the same problem and bought this stuff. I have no idea what causes the tips of your fingers to become so dry but clearly this stuff is the cure!

Hands down the best hand cream for dry hands and I have tried a few. A product that actually does what it claims. Its not the cheapest hand cream but you don't need much so it does last and it does the job so its worth it.

I have the 75ml and it easily fits into my bag (although I do tend to carry a big bag but it is almost travel size!)

Pros
Melts right in, no residue
Immediate results, hands stay soft
Don't feel the need to reapply

Cons
Some may say the scent, but I don't mind it and its barely noticeable

Kiehl's Ultimate hand salve, 75ml and 150ml. Available at Kiehls.com, Selfridges, SpaceNK and other department stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blogging tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...