Saturday 27 April 2013

Holiday dreaming... deliciousness


I am already missing all the deliciousness that we ate. I ate way too much but it was all well worth it :)

I always overindulge on holiday but I think thats what its all about, forgetting everything, not worrying and just enjoying everything that comes your way! Food is no exception, I don't care if I eat starter main and dessert I know I will work it off when I get back. Now I can only droll over all the yumminess!
Crostini of vine tomato, parmesan, chive pesto and goats cheese
Tempura of lemon sole with wok fried greens, teriyaki and sweet ginger sauce
Filet of angus beef with chive mash and pepper sauce
Pavlova with fresh strawberries, cream and vanilla ice cream
Fresh fruit, muesli, yogurt and honey
Chocolate brownie (hiding underneath the ice cream and chocolate!)

Chocolate coulant: chocolate sponge with a warm chocolate centre
Chocolate fondant/coulant is one of our favourites, Andrew and I are always wanting to find the best! If we are in a restaurant and its on the menu it will be ordered! I am always on a mission to find the best chocolate fondant ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blogging tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...